The Ambulance is Legendary vehicle in Crash of Cars.
None more could penetrate senses numbed against pain and terror.
The Ambulance, just like in real life, is a big white van with red accents on its lower and upper half. On both sides it has a red, six-pointed star (also knows as the Star of Life). On the front there can be found the windshield, 2 windows on both sides, the headlights, and the radiator grill. On top of the ambulance there are 4 lights/sirens. On the back there are 2 white doors with black windows. Just above those doors is a green canister thats attached to the top of the ambulance by a gray round plate, and has a green plus symbol on it. The green canister has a white pipe/wire attached to it that leads to the top of the ambulance.
Every 30 seconds or after being destroyed, Ambulance drops a single health pick-up. The specified unit in question is identical to those spawned by the Health power-up without any healing power modifiers.
Since the health power-up heals anything, Ambulances should do their best to avoid getting caught into firefights, as Ambulance Chasers may show up anytime to either wait for it to drop some health, or just to destroy it for some health. The less the enemy vehicle's total health, the more likely they will chase and perhaps destroy the Ambulance.
Due to not being combat orientated, the Ambulance will be at a massive disadvantage against aggressive opponents and vehicles that support their gameplay. Players should remain hidden in most cases. Power-ups that offer invincibility can buy time for the ambulance to produce health. Having an equipped Health power-up can also be used to distract enemies.
- The Ambulance is based on a modified variant of the 1995 Ford E350.
- The side decals of the vehicle are inconsistent with that on real ambulances. The Star of Life, a symbol that resembles the asterisk, is colored red instead of blue, and lacks the Rod of Asclepius as well as its accompanying snake in the middle.
- Prior to the release of Vampire it was the only vehicle with a healing ability.
- Real-Life ambulances are unable to repair vehicles as mobile repair facilities are almost non-existent, and they can only contain a single patient inside its trunk.
- Its canister at the rear of the ambulance visually recharges as it's generating a health pack.
- However, this was only true as of the Hollows update, where the vehicle also gained a white bar on the bottom to indicate progress.
- When releasing a health pack, the rear gates briefly open, and a health pick-up is ejected.
- This is the only time a vehicle's door is seen opening and closing.
- The animation used to be absent on the earlier versions where the health pack just spawns near the vehicle.
- The health drop dispensed by the Ambulance will always land in front.
Changes in Updates
- The Ambulance was introduced in the game's Global Launch.