The BMX is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Here we go again. Time to do some wheelies and stoppies.
The BMX resembles a typical bicycle. It is red in color with black handles, seats, joints, slightly large tires with pegs and pedals with orange lighting.
When tapping the BMX while it's in mid-air, it will perform tricks that awards the player with points. The longer the BMX is in the air, the more points the player will get. The points are aesthetic, and as such the player does not receive rewards from performing tricks.
Despite its above average speed, its small profile and durability can make up for it. It can easily dodge power-ups with this vehicle and thus perfect for semi-aggressive gameplay. It must avoid fights more often though given its average speed.
- "BMX" is an acronym for the cycle sport "Bicycle Motocross", with "X" standing for "cross".
- While the BMX is based on the aptly-named real-life vehicle archetype, its ability to do stunts as well as its appearance are possible references to the eponymous vehicle from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Despite being a bicycle and much weaker than a regular land vehicle, its health does not reflect such attribute.
- The vehicle's audio appears to be reused from existing engine sounds rather than from a real BMX.
Changes in Updates
- BMX was added in the 2020 Frozen Vale Update as an upcoming vehicle.