The Banchi is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
None can be more unreasonable with its barriers, but that's overturned with its upsides.
Banchi can be unlocked by reaching prestige level 79.
The Banchi has excellent stats overall for a 4-health vehicle. It's a jack-of all trades that demands extreme precision as its very low health pool limits the amount of aggressive options that it can take.
The top speed easily beats most of the vehicles and the acceleration allows for easy and quick escapes, whist the handling becomes useful for aggressive power-ups such as the Front Cannon, the Railgun, or even the Flamethrower, if you are careful enough. However it may not excel using a Trebuchet.
For a long term survival, a passive general strategy is useful. Like Grand Veloce, only rush in if the area is clear. If you see another competitor, you shall escape as fast as possible. There's plenty of opportunities to take out vehicles with this one anyways. While not as powerful as the Grand Veloce, it's still a good choice for any battle.
- It is based on the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO.
- The word "Banchi" meaning is "desk" in Italian, it is unknown why it was named as such.
- It has the highest level requirement of all prestige vehicles.
- It along with the Phoenix, the Griffinelli, and the Sprint Car, are the fastest rare vehicles.
- They are all 4-health vehicles.