The Bomb Bot is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
That arm isn't there for showing. It's for blowing.
The Bomb Bot can steal Landmines and explosive barrels, but holds only one item at any time. Stealing the item will not damage it, though it will still trigger the explosives normally if it is already holding one.
The explosive drops upon collision against other vehicles. Their damage will be retained but with increased AOE.
When an explosive barrel is removed, it is considered triggered and destroyed, thus allowing new ones to spawn.
The Bomb Bot is essentially a re-usable version of the Forklift. While it doesn't inflict as much damage, the range bonus to the explosive significantly improves their effectiveness.
As a vehicle, Bomb Bot is solid. Though it' large hit-box may be a problem, it can be a great pursuer and is at its best tackling slower vehicles that are less likely to escape the explosion.
- Bomb Bot alludes to real-life explosive disarming robots, which are unmanned ground vehicles designed to defuse explosives remotely and to reduce potential casualties.
- Real-life bomb disarming robots are much smaller in dimension, comparable with even the Bumper Car.
- Despite being based on an explosive defusing vehicle, its held explosives can still trigger normally.
- It holds explosive barrels sideways, and landmines upwards.
- The camera on the bomb bot serves as a steering light, as it follows its turn direction.
- The Bomb Bot has an idle animation, which only plays on the main menu. It's arm will wave up and down slightly, while the claw constantly expands and contracts. The camera on the bottom will also rotate.
- In-game, however, Bomb Bot's arm remains retracted, or extended if it is holding an explosive.
- The Bomb Bot's tracks remain animated even if the vehicle was blocked by obstacles.
- Picked-Up landmines do not expire.
- If a landmine that has camouflage modifier has been picked up, the camouflage will be removed.
- Bomb Bot's ability is the only method for explosive barrels to be removed from the map without leaving any remains behind.
- Its ability audio is based on an accelerated version of the "Give Vehicle Gashapon" sound produced from the Prize Machine, Rare Machine and Epic Machine.
Bugs and Glitches
- Between the Hollows Update and Frozen Vale Update, Bomb Bot will still trigger explosive and take damage even if it could pick them up. If it does snatch an explosive, it still appears properly in the vehicle despite also destroying itself when triggered.
Changes in Updates
- Bomb Bot was added in the Lounge Update.
- After the Volcano Update, the Bomb Bot gained the ability to pick up allied explosives.