Not to be confused with Chuck 2.0.
The Chuck is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Once the sole starter vehicle nobody wanted to touch. After some revamp, the Chuck became to an enjoyable starter vehicle to play with.
As an all-rounder starter vehicle, the Chuck has fairly decent stats and good handling. It can be used for either passive or aggressive gameplay. However, it is somewhat slow for aggressive strategies.
The Chuck's fairly small size and good handling allows it to avoid several attacks as well.
- The Chuck may be based on two vehicles, the Holden LC Torana or the 2nd Generation Ford Escort. The former makes sense since NotDoppler and Holden are both based in Australia.
- Chuck is derived from Australian slang meaning "making a u-turn" or reversing course. Naming it is probably a joke for the only conceivable strategy to use with Chuck. "Don't fight, turn around and reverse course."
- According to NotDoppler's Facebook post, Chuck was created and included in very late stages of development before the game's global launch. The purpose of the Chuck's addition was to be a tutorial car, to teach the new players how to control the vehicle.
- Chuck is the only vehicle that is always avaliable to the player due to it being provided to them at all times.
Changes in Updates
- The Chuck was introduced in the game's Global Launch.