The Coaster is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
In the next mile it'll be sonic bangs here, there, and everywhere.
The Coaster can be obtained in the map Narrow.
Find the clown head entrance. It has a stop sign barricading the mouth of it, denying access to its interior. To enter the facility, two methods are avaliable:
- If with Bumper Car, the task is to simply find a Cannon variant and fire it at the barricade, shattering it. Bumper Car is small enough to enter from the opening.
- If without, simply park right up at the sign and use Teleport.
Upon entering, a cut-scene plays: A rollercoaster track appears, before the Coaster enters from the right of the screen and quickly stops.
- The name "Coaster" is an obvious play on "Rollercoaster", a facility found at parks for excitement over speedy thrilling rides.
- Despite real-life Rollercoasters being track-based vehicles (akin to a Train), this one had no problems on the roads.
- The Coaster's appearance resembles a green venomous snake.
- It and the Mummy are the first hidden vehicles in the entire game.
- It is the first vehicle to be based off a type of real-life rail transportation.
- The Coaster is articulated, and the chained carries will take time to follow when it turns.
- If the player changes a new skin for Coaster, the color of the seats are unaffected for most skins.
- The Coaster is one of the three common vehicles that have no visible wheels as propulsion ,the others being the SpooOoky (seemly hovering) and the Snowmobile (moves on tracks & skis).
- Real-Life coasters are usually unpowered and they rely on gravity within the designed tracks as well as external terrain-based mechanisms to move around. It is likely that Not Doppler assumed that Coaster has an integrated engine and a full set of control apparatus.
Changes in Updates
- The Coaster was introduced in the Water Park Update.