The Concept is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It's a stylish piece of masterwork that doesn't lose out in combat either.
The Concept cannot be overturned, making it less vulnerable from enemies.
Concept has average performance. It's a typical fast vehicle that has all-round statistics, yet a little higher health improves it's vitality. As it succeeded the stability of Phoenix but is tougher, it should be played the same. Also, its hidden ability also provides a little bit survival chance, as the vehicle will never be immobilized via flipping or capsizing.
It should be noted that the understeer also means a large turn radius. Other than that, the Concept's statistics allows for multi-purpose gameplay. As the jack of all but master of none, do not go too extreme for each purpose.
- The Concept may not resemble any car but it is closely similar to the Apple Car 2076 Concept. In particular, the Apple Car's enclosed wheel arches are surprisingly similar to Concept's hover modules. However, the Apple Car is purely terrestrial and cannot hover.
- The Concept is the only Fusion car in the game to have an unmentioned ability. It is also one of the three vehicles in the entire game to have an unmentioned ability, alongside the pre-reworked Chuck and the Snowmobile.
- It makes a futuristic hovering sound if the player listens more closely.
- For some reason, its color may be changed at certain maps if the player does not equip any skin. This also applies for lights for any vehicle that has them.
- Real-life hovering or sometimes airborne vehicles, in order to maintain such levels of stability, are required to include Gyroscopes. It is possible that such a device is installed on the Concept.
- Concept cannot avoid Oil and Landmines despite the fact that its hovering. This is the same for Helicopter, Energy Car, and a few other vehicles.
- This may be attributed to balancing reasons, as there's already a vehicle that can ignore mines completely, and if that does happen, mentioned hover-capable vehicles would become overpowered.
Bugs and Glitches
Changes in Updates
- The Concept was introduced in the 2017 Mansion Update.