Crash of Cars is a game developed by NotDoppler.
The game was first teased in the official Crash of Cars page in 17 January 2017 with the picture of the Muscle with a Flamethrower. Then in March 14 of the same year, a 30-second trailer of the game was released introducing cars battling out in 4 different maps. The full game was finally released on March 23, 2017 in both the App Store and Play Store.
NOTE: Description below is taken from the Apple App Store.
Welcome to Crash of Cars, a REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER game where your goal is to collect as many crowns as possible before getting destroyed.
Use power-ups and smash into opponents to destroy them; then swoop in and take any crowns that they drop. Be careful though, the more crowns you collect, the bigger your bounty becomes – making you a bigger target for other players to destroy!
Can you climb the hourly leaderboards?
- 15+ Maps to enjoy REAL TIME Multiplayer battles
- 100+ unlockable cars across 4 different rarities (Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary)
- 16 upgradable Power-Ups, including a flamethrower, cannon, trebuchet, and more.
- Play with Friends feature. There’s nothing more fun than destroying your friends :)
- Mission System
- Hourly Leaderboard and Game Center Support
- Single Player mode also available
- New Content Coming Soon!
From the publishers of Earn to Die. If you enjoy .io style online multiplayer games or fast-paced PVP action, be sure to download now!
According to pocketgamer.biz, the game has racked up 4 million downloads in two weeks, though it does not specify whether it is for both Android and iOS or one of them. Crash of Cars also made to be one of the Best of 2017 according to the App Store.
- The game has CoC-themed iMessage stickers, as seen in the App Store of the game.
- The game has its own website (see above), though is not secure due to lack of https protocol. On mobile devices, it leads to the app store instead on mobile phones depending on which device you use.
- Crash of Cars was the first video game developed in-house by NotDoppler presented with 3D graphics. Previously, they develop games for other companies and are presented in 2D graphics.
- It is also their first game that is exclusively developed for mobile devices.
- According to the developer, the game was made with seven people within a span of sixteen months.
- A working title for the game was "Bumper Battle".
- Not Doppler’s Crash of Cars cruises to four million downloads in two weeks - pocketgamer.biz Retrived 3 December 2020