The Death Inc is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Never thought that death had undone many, yet it thrills the ones that remain.
When tapping the Death Inc while it's in mid-air, it will perform stunts that awards players with points.
Death Inc takes more time to perform stunts. Additionally, it seems to perform them laterally, instead of longitudinally.
- This was the second vehicle that was not added to the game as part of a major update. It's promotional vehicle for Notdoppler's new Renegade Racing game.
- Death Inc's stunt ability is a reference to how vehicles in Renegade Racing can do front/back flips, though the game does not mention this ability.
- In Renegade Racing, Death Inc's name is spelled as "Death Inc.", instead of CoC's version which lacks the period at the end.
- The RR version of this vehicle has much larger wheels for an unknown reason.
- Additionally, it is revealed that Death Inc's chassis is based on a modified Hearse, which is different from the in-game counterpart.
Bugs and Glitches
- The Death Inc can continually do stunts even on the ground. This was fixed in the 2020 Mansion Update, in which its also became harder for it to do stunts with.
Changes in Updates
- It was introduced in a bugfix for the Dungeon Update.