The Declan's car is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Operating is easy. But the rest of its learning curve goes sky high.
Declan's Car is similar to the Tuk Tuk, The only difference is its reduced top speed in exchange for handling. This requires even tighter maneuvers for it's handling advantage, as otherwise, it can easily lose to other vehicles who are either faster, heavier, or both.
- Declan's car is based on the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe car.
- The vehicle is named after Declan Su, who was born to Not Doppler programmer Brian Su while the game was in development.
- The Cozy Coupe, as with most baby walkers, requires someone inside to move. But as all in-game vehicles are unmanned, it's unknown that how can it move without any known power source or operator.
- The low top speed of this vehicle is also a reference to this, as the Cozy Coupe cannot go very fast even on plain road due to the low power provided by whatever occupant within.
- However, a larger-scale, engine-powered, road-going Cozy Coupe was made in the UK, which could have been the inspiration of the car. This also explains the lights and the distorted proportions, as the actual car has lights and is taller than most hatchbacks, although still shorter than large vehicles like trucks.
- Due to the distorted size proportions of the game, the Declan's car is taller than most other road vehicles, despite the inverse being more realistic.
- For some reason, Declan's Car has electrical lights despite not carrying any batteries.
- The vehicle's wheels are supported by supposed axles, but these remain invisible.
Changes in Updates
- The Declan's car was introduced in the 2017 Winterland Update as an Upcoming Vehicle.
- After the 2017 Festive Event, Declan's car can be obtained from Prize Machines.