The Duke is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It may look normal and less recognizable, and not even iconic, However, it isn't that bad at combat.
The Duke had favorable handling and acceleration, which makes it decent for passive gameplay. however, due to its wide body, it is vulnerable against chasers.
- It was based on 1969 model Dodge Charger.
- Its name, as well as its bright orange color scheme, is a reference to 80s American TV series The Dukes of Hazzard and the main vehicle featured in the series -The General Lee.
- The Fury used this car as its main chassis, in fact, the Fury is a variant of Duke.
- The Duke also appears in the flash version of Renegade Racing, another Not Doppler title, with a similar alias.
Changes in Updates
- The Duke was introduced in the Jungle Update.