The Earn To Die Truck is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Past legends never perish. They are always ready to challenge the next generation.
Description[edit | edit source]
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Although Earn To Die Truck suffers somewhat from acceleration, handling as well as the unusually large hit-box, it is one of the fastest 6-health vehicles, allowing for semi-aggressive play.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It was based on the 1999 Freightliner Century Class.
- When player select the Earn To Die Truck, a yellow button on bottom right of the screen will appeared. when played touched the button, a text "Earn To Die Truck, from Earn to Die series" will appear, along with "Get Earn to Die 2" button.
- However, this truck is only featured in the first Earn To Die, being the second last and second best vehicle in the game. Earn To Die 2 does not feature any semi-trailer trucks.
- Additionally, the original EtD version has a missing right door panel and other varying signs of damage. This is not present in CoC.
- It is the fastest 6-health car in the game that has a static top speed.
- The beta Earn To Die Truck varies significantly from its current counterpart.
- Its roof was inclined, and the vehicle's body is also quite tall, with various other elements being stretched to compensate.