The Earn To Die Truck is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Past legends never perish. They are always ready to challenge the next generation.
Although Earn To Die Truck suffers somewhat from acceleration, handling as well as the unusually large hit-box, it is one of the fastest 6-health vehicles, allowing for semi-aggressive play.
- The Earn To Die Truck was based on the 1999 Freightliner Century Class.
- When player select the Earn To Die Truck, a yellow button on bottom right of the screen will appear. It triggers a text prompt saying "Earn To Die Truck. From Earn to Die series", along with the "Get Earn to Die 2" button.
- However, this truck is only featured in the first Earn To Die, being the second last vehicle in the entire game. Earn To Die 2 does not feature any semi-trailer trucks.
- Additionally, the original EtD version has a missing right door panel and other varying signs of damage. This is not present in CoC.
- It is the fastest 6-health car in the game that has a static top speed.
- The beta Earn To Die Truck varies significantly from its current counterpart in terms of design.
- Its roof was inclined, and the vehicle's body is also quite tall, with various other elements being stretched to compensate.
Changes in Updates
- The Earn To Die Truck was introduced in the game's Global Launch.