The Energy Car is an Epic vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Far from futuristic, but saves itself from the deadly string of fate.
The Energy Car restores its health to full when it comes into contact with Railgun beam
Energy Car's ability can be extremely useful, as it negates one of the most dangerous power-ups in the entire game.
However, the energy car's performance is generally weaker than expected from most epic vehicles. Its handling is the most significant impeding factor, which prevents the player from reacting properly against threats.
- Since railguns in-game are more like lasers, the energy car possibly has the ability to collect the energy from the blast and (presumably) convert them to heal itself.
- It is the only vehicle that will heal when hit by a damaging power-up.
- The Energy Car makes a futuristic but dim hovering sound.
- Although this vehicle visible hovers (4 hover pads are seen at the bottom), it will still lose grip on oil or low-friction surfaces
- The healing mechanic has an animation: Once the Energy Car ventures into the beam, the front hood would open and reveal an antennae that transfers the energy to the car's batteries and a small green plus sign as well as floating electricity bolts are visible. The car's appearance returns to normal soon after.
Changes in Updates
- The Energy Car was introduced in the Lounge Update as an Upcoming Vehicle
- After the Facility Update, Energy Car can be obtained from Prize Machines.
- After the Hollows Update, Energy Car can now heal from its own Railgun beams.