The Forklift is an Epic vehicle in Crash of Cars.
One touch is all it needs for the greatest catastrophe.
When the Forklift collides with any other vehicle, is super barrel will detonate after 0.5 seconds, inflicting 4 damage in a large area. The Forklift will remain empty for the rest of the game.
The barrel must be triggered by a collision from another vehicle. Other sources of KB such as a normal explosive barrel or Spikes will not qualify.
It cannot damage the Minesweeper.
Using the forklift as a normal vehicle is pretty slightly tricky, because its mobility is considerably average, which makes it vulnerable most of faster cars, and if a vehicle is invincible, the barrel is essentially wasted. Users should properly time a collision in a dense pack of enemies for maximum effect.
Stat-wise, Forklift is above average, having a small hit-box and decent handling that makes it good for semi-aggressive strategies.
- The Forklift is based on the Caterpillar 2EPC Electric Pneumatic Forklift.
- In real life, Forklifts are generally very slow due to the fact that they are designed to handle goods instead of road travel. For balancing reasons, it's faster in-game compared to the real-life counterpart, though still slower than most other cars.
- Despite the absence of an operator, the Forklift doesn't seem to be unable to move without one.
- The Super Barrel's sprite was reused from existing barrel sprites.
Bugs and Glitches
- Collisions may not trigger Forklift's super barrel properly.
- Most skins cannot cover its wheels, seat, rear stripe, forks, and the barrel.
- The barrel will revert to its default color once dropped.
- Various power-ups the Forklift picks up will clip through the super barrel's model.
Changes in Updates
- The Forklift was introduced in the Mine Update as an Upcoming Vehicle.
- After the 2017 Winterland Update, Forklift can be obtained from Prize Machines.