The GT is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It's always looking for the bigger one to pick on.
GT is a red, compact sports car. Its windows are tinted black, as well as its wheel arches, tires and undercarriage. The body contains various edges with trapezoidal windows. The grille is of an obscured dark shade with two square lights beside it, while above is a hood scoop. The sidesteps protrude from the side and are linked with the arches. The side windows are separated by tilted red beams while the back contains a single small black trapezoidal section and two rear lights distributed to each side.
The GT is Jack-of-all-trades, as it had well-balanced stats and a rather robust profile. This provides the user with a lot of room for aggressive options.
- The GT was present since the global launch of the game.
- GT was based on 1965 Ford Mustang.
- "GT" stands for Grand Tourer, an archetype that combines the performance of a sports car with other luxury attributes to facilitate lengthy travels at high velocities.
- The GT appeared in the tutorial as an AI-controlled opponent, making it the first vehicle destroyed in-game.
- In the beta version, the GT used to have a stripe stretching across the vehicle.
- At 2 characters, GT has the shortest name out of all vehicles.
Changes in Updates
- The GT was introduced in the game's Global Launch.