The Gigawatt is an Epic vehicle in Crash of Cars.
The double-strike is just the beginning.
After 17 seconds of charging, Gigawatt automatically unleashes an electrical pulse for 3 seconds. The pulse will stun targets briefly while dealing 0.5 damaage.
- Gigawatt is named after the eponymous real-life power unit, which in turn is the equivalent of 1,000,000,000 watts.
- Its ability to disrupt shield variants is a direct reference to how power surges can cause mass failures in electrical equipment, which also further implies their electrical power source.
- Despite disabling shield variants, it cannot affect Rumbler's Super Boost and Mechamorph's Rage Mode, whereas Shadow can.
Bugs and Glitches
- Patched in 1.5.22:
- Teleporting will always force the ability to trigger when the former's effect ends.
- The zap only affected Bloodlust, but did not disable Shield and Deflector Shield.
- Enemy Railgun Beams can destroy Gigawatt if one of its sparks were hit by it.
Changes in Updates
- Gigawatt was added in the 2021 Hollows Update as an upcoming vehicle.