The Grand Veloce is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Though inconspicuous, it excels in many areas otherwise not suggested.
Grand Veloce has very high top speed, stability and acceleration.
As with most fast vehicles, Grand Veloce' speed is its sole advantage. It has more health than most other vehicles with the same stats such as Speed and its stability reduces the likelihood of getting stuck. It is therefore superior to the majority of them, and can be adapted with highly aggressive strategies of hunting down opponents or passive strategies that few will ever catch up
Although, it gets hard when in tight situations, as the car requires some free space to attain its sole advantage, and being stuck/staying in a place makes it vulnerable and an easy target.
- The Grand Veloce is based on the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport.
- Its unique attribute is a reference to the real life counterpart's reputation as one of the fastest supercars ever built. It is even possible to hear the vehicle's faint engine noise mimicking an accelerating car.
- The name appears to be broken French for the phrase "Super-Speed", referring to its manufacturer being headquartered in France.
- Disregarding power-ups & special abilities, Grand Veloce is tied with Speed, Speed 2.0 and Speedboat for the fastest vehicles in the entire game.
- The Grand Veloce also appears in the flash version of Renegade Racing with the alias "Legendary".
Changes in Updates
- The Grand Veloce was introduced in the Mansion Update.