The Grand Veloce is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Though inconspicuous, it excels in many areas otherwise not suggested.
Description[edit | edit source]
Special Properties[edit | edit source]
Grand Veloce has very high top speed, stability and acceleration, exceeding that of most other vehicles.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
As with most fast vehicles, Grand Veloce' speed is its sole advantage. It has more health than most other vehicles with the same stats such as Speed and its stability reduces the likelihood of getting stuck. It is therefore superior to the majority of them, and can be adapted with highly aggressive strategies of hunting down opponents or passive strategies that few will ever catch up
Although, it gets hard when in tight situations, as the car requires some free space to attain its sole advantage, and being stuck/staying in a place makes it vulnerable and an easy target.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Grand Veloce is based on the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport.
- The name appears to be broken French for the phrase "Super-Speed", referring to its manufacturer being headquartered in France.
- Disregarding power-ups and temporary speed boost abilities, the Grand Veloce is tied with the Speed and Speed 2.0 for the fastest cars in the game.
- When the player listens closely, the sound of its engines rumbling can be heard.
- The Grand Veloce also appears in one of NotDoppler's games (Renegade Racing Flash Version) dubbed as "Legendary".