The Griffinelli is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Design limitations bring forth serious impact, but they are acceptable as long as it remains intact.
The Griffinelli is a prestige vehicle unlocked at level 50.
The Griffinelli has great overall stats and excels at aggressive strategies. However, it also has an unusually large hit box for its low health, so one must beware not to frequently engage in firefights.
- The Griffinelli was based on the Lamborghini Centenario.
- The name is a parody of its real-life manufacturer, and also refers to it being based in Bologna, Italy, as the city's coat of arms contain the griffin.
- The Griffinelli ties with the Phoenix, Sprint Car, Superb and Banchi as the fastest rare vehicles.
- It has a cameo on the team deathmatch pop-up along with Horizon .
Changes in Updates
- The Griffinelli was introduced in the 2017 Mansion Update as an Upcoming Vehicle.