The Helicopter is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It isn't a bird, it isn't a plane, but it doesn't matter. While it can't fly, it has a vast range of capabilities.
Description[edit | edit source]
Special Properties[edit | edit source]
The Helicopter can directly fly over certain walls and can remain above water for 8 seconds. However, when above water, it starts to lose lift and when it has no lift, it sinks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Helicopter is very versatile on multiple maps, especially those who have multiple ledges and walls that it can overcome and lots of water areas like Jungle. This makes pursuers harder to catch up and allows the vehicle to easily move around the map, leaving plenty of room for planning.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Helicopter is based on the discontinued prototype helicopter, the RAH-66 Comanche.
- The Helicopter was added to the game in the Halloween Update, with the initial release of the Car Lab.
- Despite being a helicopter, it does not fly high enough to avoid most grounded vehicles
- As seen from the car lab, the main menu and silhouette, there are whirlwind patterns around the rotor blades, which are not seen when playing as the rotors are spinning too fast, obstructing them from the player's view.
- When it's moving, players can hear rotor-blade sounds.
Changes in Updates[edit | edit source]
- As of the 2020 Mansion Update, the Helicopter's climbing ability gets improved, alongside its top speed and handling. Its hitbox is also slightly reduced. The duration when it hovers on water is also lengthened from 5 to 8 seconds.
- Previously, prior to the update, the Helicopter's ability to climb walls is average at best. Its top speed is average and so does its handling. The hitbox of the vehicle is also bigger, making it poor to dodge any powerups the enemies throw at the player. Finally, its duration when it hovers in water is 5 seconds, same duration for the Hovercraft's ability prior to the Castle Update.