The Helicopter is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It isn't a bird, it isn't a plane. But that matters little.
The Helicopter can directly fly over certain walls and can remain above water for 8 seconds. However, when above water, it starts to lose lift and will eventually sink.
Helicopter is very versatile on multiple maps, especially those who have multiple ledges and walls that it can overcome and lots of water areas like Jungle. This makes pursuers harder to catch up and allows the vehicle to easily move around the map, leaving plenty of room for planning.
- The Helicopter is based on the discontinued American recon helicopter, the RAH-66 Comanche.
- The vehicle's plain appearance may refer to the vehicle's prototype status, as its project was cancelled before completion.
- Despite being a helicopter, it does not fly high enough to avoid most grounded obstacles.
- As seen from the car lab, the main menu and silhouette, there are whirlwind patterns around the main rotor, which are not seen when playing as the rotors are spinning too fast, obstructing them from the player's view.
- When in action, players can hear faint sounds from the vehicle's main rotor.
- The game never mentions its hovering ability's duration.
Changes in Updates
- The Helicopter was introduced in the 2017 Mansion Update.
- As of the 2020 Mansion Update, Helicopter received numerous changes:
- The climbing ability, top speed and handling were all slightly enhanced.
- Its hit-box was reduced.
- It hover duration was increased from 5 seconds to 8 seconds.