The Hog is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It ignites and forwards the dreams and nightmares of every generation in powerful bursts.
Hog is a black chopper with a large headlight. Its signature color is featured on its handles, seat, mud flaps and the engine compartment's surrounding structure. The engine itself, the tubes supporting its structure as well as its detailed rims are colored in steel. It also features a single large headlight mounted just ahead of the handles.
After reversing for up to 1.2 seconds, Hog gains a temporary speed boost for 0.6~5 seconds, proportional to the amount of distance covered in reverse.
During the boost period, Hog gains greatly increased acceleration and top speed at the small cost of handling. The next boost cannot be triggered until the current one expires.
Hog has a wider hit-box than Wind Up, though it compensates slightly with its increased durability, handling and slightly and handling. Otherwise, it has the same stats, so it‘s a matter of choice for the player to pick for agility or durability.
- Without boost, Hog drags a transparent trail behind, similar when a vehicle is under effect of a map speed boost.
- Whenever the ability is used, the audio of stepping on a map speed booster is heard, and the vehicle drags a single smoke trail for the entire duration.
- When reversing, the sound of a running motor could be heard.
- Quite ironically, despite having 6 health, the Hog is fused from vehicles with 5 health or less.
- Due to the game's distorted proportions, Hog is larger than most other vehicles.
- The Hog is based on the 1941 Harley-Davidson EL Knucklehead chopper bike.
- This makes it the oldest fusion vehicle in the entire game.
- Its name is a pun to the acronym of Harley Owners Group, a motorcycle club who owns its manufacturer, the Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
Changes in Updates
- The Hog was introduced in the Blitz Mode Update.