The Hot Rod is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Equipped with an exposed V8, this beast can be a runner or an out-runner. The choice is yours.
The Hod Rod had exceptional mobility compared to other 5-health vehicles, but suffers from poor handling, large hit box, and low mass.
This vehicle is suitable for aggressive gameplay, as it can easily catch up with others and having a decent amount of HP, though exceptional care is required, as the vehicle can get stuck easily, but not escape quickly. Most options are usually limited by the vehicle's handling.
- This car and the Vampire are both based on the 1932 Ford Model B.
- This car, Vampire, The Classic and The Extravagant are the only vehicles that are equipped with whitewall tires.
- They are all based on vehicles from around the same era.
- The Superb, Police Car, and the Hot Rod are the fastest non-fusion 5-health vehicles in the entire game.
- The Hot Rod and Speed are the most used vehicles in Fusion recipes, being required in three different fusion vehicles.
Changes in Updates
- The Hot Rod was introduced in the Jungle Update.