The Hulker is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Not as robust as it might obviously seem, but neither weak nor hard to play at all.
Description[edit | edit source]
Strategies[edit | edit source]
The Hulker lives up to its name as being a tough vehicle for a common. It fits well with passive gameplay and as a defensive car because of it's decent health pool, allowing it to take on ramming damage and still have health remaining. It is also a good car for a few offensive strategies because of its mobility in some maps with tighter spaces such as Fortune Harbor. Defensive power-ups like Shield and Oil can be helpful for disorienting enemies and escaping from close encounters.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is based off of the Hummer H2, a civilian variant of the Humvee.
- Its military counterpart is represented in game as the Missile Truck.
- Ironically, the Missile Truck is smaller than the Hulker.
Changes in Updates[edit | edit source]
- The Hulker was introduced in the Lounge Update.
- In the Lounge event, the Hulker could only be unlocked by earning 40 stars during the daily challenges featured in the Lounge update.
- After the Lounge Update, this vehicle could no longer be obtained by any means except hacking if one did not obtain it during said event. It remained unobtainable until the Hollows update. The same remained for the Party Car, if the Hulker isn't obtained before the event ends.
- It can be unlocked by completing five car quests as of the Hollows update.