The Inferno is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
When there's no more room in Hell, the fire scorches the earth.
After coming into contact with certain objects, Inferno gains fuel (A tree fills 1/7, and an oil puddle fills 1/2), and the bulb in the rear fills up accordingly.
At full capacity, aesthetic flames emerge from the side exhausts as well as from the exposed, rumbling bug catcher, indicating the activation of its integrated Flamethrower. Before it burns out, no more fuel can be collected.
Eligible fuel sources include:
- Trees (1/7 each)
- Oil puddles (1/2 each).
- Vehicle is not immune to oil's paralysis.
- Projectiles from Cannon variants (TBA)
- Explosive barrels in the map (TBA)
- Landmines (TBA)
Inferno is arguable one of the worst vehicles in the entire game due to its poor overall stats and wide profile. While the flamethrower is theoretically an effective weapon due to its somewhat significant DPS, it is extremely weak compared to most power-ups, not to mention its lack of compatibility with modifiers & the ability to trigger it at will. The process of collecting fuel also makes it exceptionally vulnerable.
While using its flamethrower, beware of the Fire Truck, as they can extinguish the blaze, rendering the ability useless.
- The Inferno's design is inspired by the Gigahorse in Mad Max: Fury Road, which also has a mounted flamethrower.
- However, the in-game design of the Inferno is significantly different than its real life counterpart. Instead of using two 1959 Cadillac Devilles as its hull, the Inferno's hull is a combination of two vehicles - The 1934 Ford Model B (also known as model 40B, which partially explains the inclusion of the Hot Rod), and 1974 XB Ford Falcon coupe.
- Unlike using Flamethrower, Inferno's ability does not highlight water fountains in Water Park, as it is immune to them. This, however, does not explain its vulnerability to the Fire Truck.
Bugs and Glitches
- When Fire Truck extinguishes its integrated flamethrower multiple times in one game, the animation will not play accordingly, even though the Fire Truck's ability works normally.
Changes in Updates
- Inferno was introduced in the Hollows Update.