The Janitor is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Light but deadly, it's an uncanny design that intends on starting its own revolution.
Janitor is a small, cyan vacuum. It has a droplet design for the body with two wheels attached to the side, while a darker stripe runs through the middle. The two wheels share the vehicle's primary color while the tires are black. The undercarriage, wheel arches and the nozzles are grey. The back of the vacuum features a cyan pit. The bent part of the tube is cyan with black connections, while the extendable pipe that links them is white.
The Janitor is an excellent vehicle due to its high agility, even when compared to vehicles like Clever, Tuk Tuk, and Bumper Car, as it's neither too fast to negate the handling advantage, nor too slow against the majority of the vehicles. It's acceleration is also quite reasonable. The combination results in a balanced yet versatile vehicle able to take on a variety of opponents. It is advised to use hit and run strategies due to the low health, using the agility and velocity to one's advantage.
- The Janitor might be based on two Dirt Devil vacuum cleaners:
- The body is a combination of EZ Lite and Jag 3 Multi models.
- The wheels resembles the ones seen in Jag 3 Multi.
- The head of the cleaner resembles the one seen in Vax vacuum cleaners.
- The vehicle is an obvious reference to a real-life definition of Janitor, which is a person who does cleaning work within a (usually large) building and it's surroundings.
- When turning, the Janitor's tube will shift to the left or right, depending on the direction.
- The tube seems to have invisible wheels, as otherwise it is impossible to support the vacuum's own mass at higher velocities.
- Despite the appearance, the tube does not bend, regardless of speed.
- Inexplicably, it has a headlight, something most vacuums tend to lack.
- Real-life Vacuums lack propulsion systems, as it's engines were supposed to only inhale air in order to bring trash and dust particles into the machine's container. Therefore, it is unknown why the Janitor can move in-game.
- The in-game Janitor is obviously oversized. A more realistic counterpart would be slightly smaller than Clever or even the Bumper Car.
- Some players have discovered a glitch involving the Car Lab, in which they are able to unlock the Janitor using gems outside while it is unobtainable.
Changes in Updates
- The Janitor was introduced in the 2019 Winterland Update as an Upcoming Vehicle.
- After the 2020 Frozen Vale Update, Janitor can be obtained in Car Machines.