The King Jelly is Boss vehicle in Crash of Cars.
When King Jelly spawns, some jelly-like sounds can be heard at its resting place. After 20 seconds, a purple ball forms from the ground, then King Jelly will appear.
King Jelly is a highly resilient enemy who can only be damaged by a few power-ups, including:
- Flamethrower (Not when dropped)
- Homing Missile
- Spread Cannon
- Railgun (Doesn't instantly kill the boss and deals some damage instead)
- Blackhole (Implosion only)
- Landmines (If dropped by Bomb Bot)
- Citadel's Sentry Turrets
Health, Oil, Freeze Cannon and Nuclear's Missile Strikes have no effect. It also does not take damage if the player simply rams it, as they will be bounced back harmlessly without taking or dealing any damage at all.
When destroyed, King Jelly will drop a large sum of crowns which can be collected by any vehicle.
- The number of crowns dropped by the King Jelly would be significantly more in online mode than in offline mode (or when all of the other players are bots)
- When destroyed, King Jelly's hit-box remains for one second before the boss actually disappears, so players can still be knocked back by apparently nothing.
- This also applies to the boss when it spawns.
- Although the game only displays 5 health bars, King Jelly is approximately 6 times as tough, on par with Ultra Phantom's base health.
- This is the first boss to not resemble an actual vehicle. It still has the technical properties of one.
- It is also the first enemy that lacks movement and damage capabilities.
- It does not get registered in the Killfeed.
- Using Vertigo to jump on top of King Jelly will yeet the car into the stratosphere.