The King Jelly is Boss vehicle in Crash of Cars.
When King Jelly spawns, some jelly-like sounds can be heard at its resting place. After 20 seconds, a purple ball forms from the ground, then King Jelly will appear.
King Jelly is a highly resilient enemy who can only be damaged by a few ranged power-ups, including:
- Flamethrower (Not when dropped)
- Homing Missile
- Spread Cannon
- Railgun (Doesn't instantly kill the boss and deals some damage instead)
- Blackhole (Implosion only)
- Landmines (If dropped by Bomb Bot)
Health, Oil, Freeze Cannon and Nuclear's Missile Strike have no effect. It also does not take damage if the player simply rams it, as they will be knocked back harmlessly without taking or dealing any damage at all.
When destroyed, King Jelly will drop a large sum of crowns which can be collected by any vehicle.
- When destroyed, King Jelly's hit-box remains for one second before the boss actually disappears, so players can still be knocked back by apparently nothing.
- This also applies to the boss when it spawns.
- Although the game only displays 5 health bars, King Jelly is approximately 6 times as tough, on par with Ultra Phantom's base health.
- This is the first boss to not resemble an actual vehicle. It still has the technical properties of one.
- It is also the first enemy that lacks movement and damage capabilities.
- It cannot be registered in the Killfeed.