The Limo is an Epic vehicle in Crash of Cars.
The fame does not come with the decent performance despite the experience. It lies in brute force and some decency......
The Limo is a long black vehicle with relatively few features. All of its trapezoidal and rectangular windows are painted matte black. Its wheel arches bulge out from the sides. Its engine hood is slightly elevated, and beside it are two wiggling Not Doppler Flags. A small metal grille covers the engine's front with the headlights beside it. Below is its large bumper with an attached blank license plate. The back is relatively featureless, featuring a bulging trunk, two large rear lights, and a single blank plate attached to the bottom.
Upon picking up a side variant of the cannon, Limo transforms them into into double side cannons facing the same direction. When activated, both will fire simultaneously, behaving akin to normal side cannons each.
The first power-up after spawn is always the double side cannon, although the side orientation is entirely random.
Similar to the School Bus, Limo's mobility is average, but its long body makes itself easy to hit. Its poor handling also further increases its vulnerability to threats as well.
On the other hand, the Double Side Cannons are very powerful weapons. They have enough base power to the extent that they can even destroy the heaviest vehicles within a few sets of shots, making them devastating to approaching foes. However, as the Limo cannot redirect them easily, enemies can flank it from the other side. Adding bouncing and ammunition modifiers can allow even more havoc and mayhem due to the sheer projectile count.
The Limo is generally suitable for passive gameplay, as it had decent health and rather narrow (but long) profile, it also can be utilized for aggressive gameplay with the double side cannon to shower the adversaries.
- The Limo is based on the 2005 Chrysler 300C Limousine
- It also bears resemblance to the Presidential State Car during George H. W. Bush's presidency.
Bugs and Glitches
- The double side cannons are inanimate when firing.
- The animations were added in the Hollows Update.
- The roof for the double side cannons are always black and do not follow the vehicle's current skin.
- The flags are blank and inanimate in the vehicle selection screen and will follow whatever color the skin is (blank when no skin), but when in-game and main menu, the flags will wiggle up and down, and will have Not Doppler insignias.
Changes in Updates
- The Limo was introduced in the game's Global Launch.