The London Bus is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Large & classic, slow & heavy, yet tall & durable. Such is art.
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
The London Bus is a prestige car, and is unlocked when the player reaches prestige level 13.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The London Bus has undesirable performance in general. The low mobility and large body makes it difficult to avoid attacks and various enemies. Surprisingly, the handling is superior to most heavy vehicles, allowing it to execute tight maneuvers against pursuers in certain circumstances.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It was based on the famous London Double-Decker bus, specifically the AEC Routemaster.
- For some reason, the sections near the rear of the vehicle on the lower deck is unaffected by most skins. It may be an oversight from the developers.
- It is the most durable prestige vehicle in the game, at 6 health.
- It has a NotDoppler banner on the second deck.
- The London Bus appears in Renegade Racing, another NotDoppler Title, as one of the usable vehicles.