The Lowrider is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Up high, down low. The former perishes more than the latter.
Lowrider may randomly utilize its hydraulics, producing metal-scratching sounds.
Lowrider is a decent car with above average stats. It is viable in many strategies as a result.
The only particular weakness is its excessively large profile for its performance and most specifically the average top speed, which makes it vulnerable to faster threats.
- Lowrider was based on a fifth generation Lincoln Continental.
- The term "Lowrider" refers to a vehicle archetype where the specified vehicle, usually a Coupe, would be customized with hydraulics that allows the vehicle to be lowered to near-ground levels, or raised higher than normal, usually for aesthetic reasons. They will also include various decorations. Such modifications are popular additions in the United States and various other countries.
- It has open windows and a detailed interior, being one of the only few vehicles with such attribute.
Bugs and Glitches
- For some reason, Lowrider's animation can still play mid-air.
- Skins go over its windows and on the interior.
Changes in Updates
- The Lowrider was introduced in the 2017 Mansion Update.