The Mini Tank is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Like a tank, smite a tank. Life is ours, we live it our way.
The Mini Tank is a compact vehicle with an army green bodywork, though brighter than Tank's olive drab. It possesses treads, a tiny top hatch, vertical truck exhausts and a short turret gun with a muzzle brake
The Mini Tank has 50% damage resistance.
The Mini Tank is a much more powerful version of the original Tank. Despite its small hit-box, it retains high ramming damage and its defense versus enemy impact allows it to survive extended close-quarter brawls when power-ups are not used. It also has excellent agility and state-of-the-art acceleration, keeping it at full speed for most of the battle while reacting to threats swiftly.
A major disadvantage of Mini Tank, however, is its top speed. While acceptable for a 6-health vehicle, it cannot outrun threats readily, and will quickly succumb to CQC Power-ups such as Flamethrowers, as well as being an easy target for faster vehicles. Thus, it is recommended that you outmaneuver them using sharp turns instead.
Mini Tank's main strength lies in its general advantages with defensive strategies, making it hard to take out. Competitively it may not escape enemies with ease, but it dominates close quarters when fought fair and square.
- The Mini Tank is based on the Paintball Mini Tank.
- However, unlike the in-game counterpart, the real life Paintball Mini Tank is not a combat-oriented vehicle, and thus lacks any form of specialized protection.
- It is the smallest 6-health vehicle in the entire game.
- The description is misleading, as it only takes 50% less ramming damage.
- It and the Sport are featured in the cover of Blitz Mode.
- Despite featuring a turret, its gun is unusable.
Bugs and Glitches
- If the player applies a skin over the vehicle, its barrel and several other parts are not affected.
Changes in Updates
- The Mini Tank was introduced in the 2017 Mansion Update.