The Monster Bus is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It lacks general utility, but has a really badass body to make up for its mere weakness.
Like Monster, it can roll directly over low ledges and walls without the help of an incline.
This vehicle also has slightly better mobility stats.
The Monster Bus does not excel in any area of performance and still has a relatively large hitbox, though it's handling is superior to the Monster and can be used as an advantage. It also moves slightly faster than the monster. Overall this is not a big improvement, and may not be worth the fusion cost, but it will still work a little better with semi-aggressive strategies.
- The Monster Bus was based on modifications of School Bus used in Monster Truck Races, similar to how the Monster was based on a Pickup truck with massive wheels.
- The Monster Bus is currently the tallest vehicle in the game, beating the record of Monster.
- Before Train introduced in the Atlantis update, it was tied with the Earn To Die Truck for the fastest 6-health vehicle in the game.
- The Monster Bus's wheels were relatively smaller and were more realistic compared to the original vehicle it was based on.
- The School Bus hull featured on it is different one from the original counterpart:
- It has round fog lamps, as opposed to the rectangular ones on the School Bus.
- It's windows have a darker shade.
- It has two red warning lights at the two corners on top of the vehicle, of which the School Bus lacks. It also lacks the LED strip between the two warning lights - which is present on the school bus.
- It has two lanes of windows, as opposed to the School Bus' single lane.
- It's wheel arches are significantly larger.
- The radiator grille is smaller than the School Bus' one.
- It is one of the few vehicles in the game that have a share of its special ability as its material car/Base Counterpart.
- This vehicle also appears in Renegade Racing, another ND game, dubbed as "Big Bertha".
- This may be a reference to a 420MM WWI German Howitzer's nickname, which refers to it's size.
Changes in Updates
- In the 2020 Mansion Update, its handling was improved and its hitbox was reduced. Frontal collisions also give a brief handling bonus.