The Mummy is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Cruise into the sunlight and prepare for the doom that follows......
- Requires the Chuck.
- Go to the Desert map.
- Break the four sphinx statues near the bottom of the map and a short piece of music will be played.
- Go to the doorway behind the large sphinx that has a waterfall coming out of its mouth. You should see that the door is opened and the torches are now glowing purple rather than orange.
- Enter the doorway and a cutscene plays. You'll receive the car.
The Mummy is essentially a weathered down version of The Extravagant, as its size and its stat is nearly identical (less top speed and more weight), thus can be played the same, but with more caution.
- The Mummy's appearance is essentially an ancient Egyptian sarcophagus on wooden wheels.
- It is unknown how the wheels are attached, how it can be moved, or even how it can support the sarcophagus' massive weight in the first place.
- During the development of Crash of Cars, the Sphinx was to be the hidden car for the desert, but was scrapped in favor of a sarcophagus. It was later re-introduced in the CTF update as another hidden car.
- Despite the rather easy process of acquisition, it actually took weeks for players to discover the method.
- It drags dark sand particles regardless of terrain.
- It and the Coaster are the first hidden vehicles in the entire game.
- Mummy was the first hidden car that have 6-health, the second is Royal Wagon.
Changes in Updates
- The Mummy was introduced in the Water Park Update.