The Muscle is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
If you're looking for trouble, well, you lucked out.
The Muscle is a prestige car unlocked at level 7.
Muscle is essentially a tougher but slower Sprint Car, it has good top speed and average acceleration. However, it suffered from poor handling - While it's pretty responsive, it tends to fishtail on turns and has a wide turn radius. which makes it vulnerable as it also slows down significantly, which is hazardous in a pursuit. It is more suitable for defensive gameplay rather than aggressive.
You can use the poor handling of this car to your advantage. During a pursuit, you can prevent your pursuers from destroying you by getting an offensive weapon like a cannon. Then, turn right/left 90 degrees and go in reverse. Shoot your weapon to destroy the pursuer, then turn 180 degrees (J-Turn) and you are back on track. Make sure there are no obstacles in your path in order to perform this move.
- Muscle was based on the 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with a bug catcher.
- It is the only common prestige car, as all others are rare vehicles.
- The Muscle is tied with the Police Car and the Superb for the fastest non-fusion 5-health vehicles in the game.
- It has the most icon appearances, with it appearing 7 times, 5 in beta stages, and 2 in updates.
Changes in Updates
- The Muscle was introduced in the game's Global Launch.
- Since the Global Launch, it was featured in the game icon until the 1.1.5 patch, when it was replaced by the Monster.