The Pirate Ship is Legendary vehicle in Crash of Cars.
The ravager of the seven continents remains restless as it continues its hunt to the 8th.
The Pirate Ship is a hovering orange vessel supported by four black thrusters emitting orange flame jets. The bow part is colored crimson with significant protrusions, similar to a real pirate ship. The deck and several other frames on the ship are painted black while another black beam runs across the bottom of the ship, all the way to a fifth thruster which also drags a smoke trail behind. It has two wooden masts with white joints, suspending two silver sail. The stern mast is situated above an orange cabin with black outlines and steps to the rear deck.
The Pirate Ship overrides all Cannons with its unique variant, the Pirate Cannon. When obtained, the Pirate Cannon mounts itself on the port, starboard, bow and stern and all four cannons fire simultaneously upon activation. It scales normally with Cannon modifiers.
The first power-up after spawn is always the Pirate Cannon.
The Pirate Cannon essentially quadruples the power of a regular cannon and removes and problems of directional variants. Its sheer firepower is sufficient when it comes to simply fending off foes from several directions. Tactical play can allow it to remain standing for extended periods.
However, as a balance to its high firepower, Pirate Ship has poor overall stats, and is otherwise completely defenseless when confronted with sudden threats.
- It and the Fortune Boat are the only two naval vessels that are modeled into hovercrafts.
- Like the Fortune Boat, when thrown by a catapult in the castle map, the vehicle's nozzles will stop emitting flames.
- Pirate Ship is currently the first and only Legendary vehicle to have a power-up augment.
- It's the first vehicle whose model was changed after its release.
- Pirate Ship, Ambulance, Speed and Tank were the legendary cars that were released in Global Launch.
Bugs and Glitches
- When Dutchman was released, a coding error caused its model to be replaced with the that of the Pirate Ship. The bugged model was replaced within a week.
- The Dutchman with this model does not emit flames from the nozzle and drags a green spectral trail instead.
Changes in Updates
- The Pirate Ship was introduced in the game's Global Launch.
- After the Hollows Update, its model was slightly updated. The ship now includes a rear nozzle that drags a black smoke trail.