The Polar is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Despite its stiffness, this hunk of junk proves vital to those who don't mind it at all.
The Polar has surprisingly decent mobility for its size and most specifically in its top speed and mass, allowing it to excel in passive play as well as ramming other foes.
Its profile, however, greatly hampers its performance. For the health pool it has a disproportionately large body. Combined with terrible handling, it will usually not fare well in combat.
- Polar is based on Foremost Chieftain D all-terrain vehicle.
- Its name is a reference to how that vehicle's common usage as a transportation in arctic areas, similar to the Snowmobile.
- Unlike its real life counterpart, the Polar steers by steering its frontal set of tracks in similar way to normal wheeled vehicles. actually, only some of small-sized multiple-tracked vehicle (mostly snowmobiles) had this feature, which is usually not present on such larger vehicles.
- The Polar and the Minesweeper are the largest non-fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
- Despite the tracks, it's handling is still weakened on low-friction surfaces, unlike the Snowmobile, where its handling is not affected on these surfaces.
Changes in Updates
- The Polar was introduced in the 2017 Winterland Update as an Upcoming Vehicle.
- After the 2017 Festive Event, Polar can be obtained from Prize Machines.