The Police Car is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Classy, ruthless, devastating. Simple yet effective.
The Police Car has high top speed for a common vehicle and average health, although its acceleration is rather weak. At maximum velocity, the Police Car can excel in pursuits with its handling, although aggressive players must not lose momentum and keep themselves on the constant move.
- It was based on the 1998 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor.
- When the Police Car scores a kill, it will activate its siren for one second.
- The audio is shared with the SWAT Van.
- The "NDPD" on its side stands for "Not Doppler Police Department".
- This is a reference to how some Police Cars carry the acronym of their jurisdiction & allegiance to distinguish themselves from their other counterparts.
- Excluding the Grand Veloce (A fusion vehicle), the Police Car is tied with the Superb and the Muscle for the fastest 5-health cars in the game.
- The Police Car, the Battering Ram and the War Machine tie for the vehicles with the slowest acceleration in the entire game.
Changes in Updates
- Police Car was introduce in Global Launch