|"Loading the Spirit of Gorge..."
The content described in this article has been removed and is no longer available in Crash of Cars.
The Pumpkin is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
In this town we call home, everybody heil to the pumpkin car.
Pumpkin is exclusive to the Hollows Map. It's highly recommended to use a slow vehicle (Tractor, War Machine, etc) as velocity will not be critical to finding this vehicle. Additionally, it's highly advisable to search for it in a private match to minimize bot intervention.
First, four dark reapers must be located (must be done in order):
- The first reaper is near the Northern region of the map, slightly southwards to the Pumpkin monster, inside the woods. One must face Southwest for the reaper to appear.
- The second reaper is near the area with a blue glowing hut and the purple caldron, right in the heard of the camouflage mist. Again, one must face southwest for the reaper to appear.
- The third reaper is located just behind the metal gate northwest of the map. Simply parking directly to the door will spawn the reaper.
- The final reaper is located near the pumpkin monster, behind the biggest stump next to it. Facing that particular stump and the reaper should appear.
- Depending on circumstances, it may take from 20 seconds to several minutes for spawning a reaper.
Afterwards, three stone slabs must be driven over (not in particular order):
- The first slab is conveniently located along the map border, south to the 4th reaper.
- The second slab is located near the 1st reaper, slightly concealed under the fog.
- The third slab lies close to the 2nd reaper's spawn location, only slightly southwards.
When they are all registered, simply cruise around the ritual circle in the center of the map multiple times until the game plays a notification sound while a smaller, silver, semi-transparent aura appears around the pick-up box spawn. Upon driving into this aura, a cut-scene plays.
A small, unripe pumpkin drops in the center, making a splash sound as it collides with the ground. It grows thrice, the latter two times absorbing substances (possibly ectoplasm) seeping from the ground before it simply disappears. The Pumpkin then spawns, accompanied by a loud engine revving, before slowly descending to the ground.
Pumpkin's overall stats are extremely weak, even compared to the pre-Volcano Update Chuck. As such, it is at best a gag vehicle for cosmetic purposes.
- A link to a guide on finding the Pumpkin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BffsrcOnPc
- This car is designed after the Pumpkin monster near the Northern corner of the map.
Changes in Updates
- Pumpkin was introduced in the Hollows Update.
- After the Dungeon update, the color of the Pumpkin's glowing beam from its eyes is changed from yellow to slight orange (see Gallery and article pic for comparison).
- The Hollows map is removed as of Dungeon Update in 2019, making this vehicle currently unobtainable.