The Quantum is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It will feel out of this world, and so shall the others in their jealous eyes.
Upon getting a kill, the Quantum will instantly activate a crown magnet which has a duration of 10 seconds. The duration does not stack with multiple kills, but is instead reset with each additional kill. During this period, the Quantum gains a magnet that extends retrieval range for crowns & power-ups.
Quantum's average speed and acceleration may not catch up faster opponents, but its superior handling and smaller profile can avoid most power-ups. A passive gameplay is more or less suitable for this vehicle. Its magnet is useful to prevent players from getting crowns and power-ups, but this also makes its hitbox bigger for firing piwerups at it (ram hitbox does not change).
- The game does not mention its ability's interaction with power-ups.
- When the ability expires, Black Hole's implosion audio can be heard.
Changes in Updates
- Quantum was introduced in the 2019 Winterland Update.
- For those who failed to obtain Janitor in that update, it becomes temporarily unobtainable until Janitor is available again after the 2020 Frozen Vale Update.
- Initially, its magnet has a short range at the time of its release, but its range was slightly extended as of the Sweetfields update.