The Quantum is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It will feel out of this world, and so shall the others in their jealous eyes.
Upon getting a kill, the Quantum will instantly activate a crown magnet which has a duration of 10 seconds. The duration does not stack with multiple kills, but is instead reset with each additional kill. During this period, the Quantum gains a magnet that extends retrieval range for crowns & power-ups.
It is unknown whether this is intended but while its ability is active, it will also receive significantly increased knockback when hit by Spikes.
Quantum's average speed and acceleration may not catch up faster opponents, but its superior handling and smaller profile can avoid most power-ups. A passive gameplay is more or less suitable for this vehicle. Its magnet is useful to prevent players from getting crowns and power-ups, but this also makes its hitbox bigger for firing powerups at it (ram hitbox does not change).
- The game does not mention its ability's interaction with power-ups.
- When the ability expires, Black Hole's implosion audio can be heard.
Changes in Updates
- Quantum was introduced in the 2019 Winterland Update.
- For those who failed to obtain Janitor in that update, it becomes temporarily unobtainable until Janitor is available again after the 2020 Frozen Vale Update.
- Initially, its magnet has a short range at the time of its release, but its range was slightly extended as of the Sweetfields update.