The Retro Wave is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
A typical hatchback that is otherwise a historical milestone.
Retro Wave is a prestige vehicle unlocked at level 17.
- The Retro Wave might be based on the 1987 Dodge Charger Shelby GHLS.
- When the Retro Wave is in action, it drags a cyan colored trail around and is constantly surrounded by white grids. This does not happen outside of normal gameplay.
- This aspect is also shared with Neon.
- Its general theme matches the coloration of Hypergrid.
- Retro Wave was added at Global Launch.
- For some reason Retro Wave's grid cosmetics do not appear in the main menu or in the garage.
Changes in Updates
- The Retro Wave was introduced in the game's Global Launch.