The Retro Wave is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
A typical hatchback that is otherwise a historical milestone.
Description[edit | edit source]
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
Retro Wave is a Prestige Vehicle unlocked at level 17.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Retro Wave might be based on the 1987 Dodge Charger Shelby GHLS.
- When the Retro Wave is in action, it drags a cyan colored trail around and is constantly surrounded by white grids. This does not happen outside of normal gameplay.
- This aspect is also shared with Neon.
- Its general theme matches the coloration of Hypergrid.
- Retro Wave was added at Global Launch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.