The Rotary is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Description[edit | edit source]
Rotary is a matte-black coupe. Its windows are also shaded black and has a small skylight. Across the doors are two crimson stripes. Most of the body is perfectly streamlined with aerodynamic traits, including the front bumper and the spoiler. The hood features two extended pop-up lights.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
The Rotary has very responsive handling compared to other vehicles, however it is often hindered by its average top speed. Defensive strategies can best suit this vehicle due to its good maneuverability.
The speed and size are the only downside to this car, although swing turns are a good tactic to overcome its wide profile.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is based off of the 1982 Mazda RX-7 GSL
- The in-game name might be a reference to the twin-rotor "Rotary engine" used in the real-life counterpart, of which the real life Mazda RX-7 is famous for.
- It is the only rare vehicle that can be unlocked through Daily Quests.
- It is also the only dalily quest vehicle that is seen as a bot.
- It may be a slight nod to K.I.T.T from Knight Rider, telling from the black and red color palette.