The Royal Wagon is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Don't fret me lads, the Cavalry is here!
The Royal Wagon can be unlocked in Castle with all game modes, but cannot be obtained in Private Matches.
If the player's vehicle is destroyed, they need to start all over again.
A blue vehicle or any with a blue skin must be used. Then, five red-colored vehicles must be destroyed, with each kill turning one of the red flags blue. Once done, the dragon on the Northeast corner of the map will revive and begin breathing fire. It must be frozen with the Freeze Cannon and then rammed into.
You will need a powerful vehicle that's fast and tough, with a lot of skill and luck too. In general, fast vehicles such as Speed, Classic Racer, Phoenix, Grand Veloce, Speed 2.0 or the Rumbler because this involves long-term combat. You also need to spend 10 gems to purchase a blue skin if your vehicle of choice isn't blue by default. As for enemy vehicles, they usually count too - Simply asking another friend to join via Facebook is one of the fastest ways to get sufficient kills.
A cut-scene plays: The frozen dragon vibrates briefly, before being knocked upwards by the Royal Wagon jumping out. Six trombones, three on each side, playing a brief piece of music. The dragon then drops to the ground and defrosts behind the vehicle
- The Royal Wagon was based on the Diamond Jubilee, a stagecoach used by British royal family.
- Despite being a Stagecoach, it can move without horses.
- Royal Wagon is faster compared to the real-life counterpart, as Stagecoaches were mostly cosmetic vehicles not designed for rapid transport.
- During development, the Royal Wagon's wheels consisted of 4 Chucks. The concept was scrapped and they were replaced with more realistic wheels.
Bugs and Glitches
- The Royal Wagon may have missing wheels in the cut-scene. This has no impact on gameplay as it will return to normal when viewed from the garage.
Changes in Updates
- The Royal Wagon was added in the Hypergrid update.