The SWAT Van is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Conspicuously large but an equally lethal weapon at the correct moment.
Similar to the Police Car, the SWAT Van's performance is hampered by its slow acceleration but has decent top speed for it's level, good handling, and surprisingly heavy weight for its size makes room for aggressive gameplay, as it can dealing greater ramming damage as well as knocking opponent(s) further.
Keep in mind that the SWAT Van is still vulnerable against various weaponry, so stay away from combat zone where many players are fighting each other and instead take on one by one. Compared to the Police Car, the SWAT Van trades top speed for mass and acceleration, but this comes at the cost of restricting it to semi-aggressive strategies.
- It was based on Ford F700 Armored Van.
- Its heavy weight is possibly a reference to the weight of armor installed on the vehicle.
- Similar to the Police Car, the SWAT Van will trigger a brief siren upon scoring a kill.
- SWAT stands for "Special Weapons And Tactics", an American Law Enforcement Unit with better equipment than regular officers.
- On the sides of SWAT Van, SWAT is spelled as "S.W.A.T." instead.
Changes in Updates
- The SWAT Van was introduced in the Castle Update.