The Skateboard is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
A street artist with no streets to art, the Skateboard's acrobatics became rare yet impressive sights in the heat of the combat.
When tapping the skateboard while it's in mid-air, it will perform tricks that awards the player with points. The longer the skateboard is in the air, the more points the player will get. The points are aesthetic, as such, the player does not receive rewards from performing tricks.
The skateboard has very responsive handling, good for dodging projectiles and other hazards quickly. It is difficult to hit due to its small hit-box. Quick turns are suitable for the skateboard in escaping melee-based hostile encounters, though there may be better vehicles such as Bumper Car.
- It is the second rare-rarity vehicle to have an ability. It is also the first Rare to have a stunt ability.
- Interestingly, it does not feature a power source. It is unknown how it's able to move by itself without any form of engine.
- The Skateboard's ability is a reference to real-life where many people also perform stunts with the Skateboard.
- Despite being made of weak materials, it's as durable as many of the game's vehicles. This was possibly made for balancing reasons. In real life, it can be broken by a simply low-velocity impact by even a Chuck.
- In, and only in the main menu, the skateboard is propped up on a skateboard stand.
Changes in Updates
- The Skateboard was released in the Frozen Vale Update as an upcoming vehicle.
- It became available to be selected in the Prize Machines after the patch for the Atlantis Update.