The Snowmason is Fusion vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Powered by a heart of darkness, driven by a condemned essence.
The Snowmason has the ability to create a snow wall that can trap enemies behind it. The wall itself has a duration of 10 seconds. Only the Snowmason can break the wall.
The Snowmason is an unusually efficient vehicle thanks to both having decent mobility, and being one of the heaviest vehicles in the game. Its ram potential is by far one of the strongest, thanks to both its 1.5 ram damage and powerful raw knockback, this can allow it to destroy non-armored "4 health" cars in only three hits, and "5-6 health" cars in four hits. It also takes little knockback from enemy rams, which can greatly help to keep itself on track.
This isn't without forgetting its Snow Wall, an active ability that consits into creating a wall of snow behind it. This wall, when deployed, will freeze anyone but the caster that goes through it, serving as a protection against pursuers. Enemies who get stuck in the wall however, will not destroy instantly when taking damage like with the Freeze Cannon. Instead, the caster must ram into the wall to destroy the enemies trapped inside, which will also destroy the wall as a result. This ability pairs well in enclosed areas such as corridors or bridges, and can serve as an efficient area denial against cocky pursuers.
- Snowmason is based on the Calumet and Hecla Russell Snowplow.
- Snowmason is the first fusion vehicle in the game that requires 4 fully upgraded vehicles to unlock.
- Its in-game name could be a direct pun to the word "Stonemason" - A person who specializes in cutting stones to repair or build structures.
- The Snowmason is the only vehicle in the game that deals 1.5 base ram damage.
Bugs and Glitches
- It was possible to instantly destroy the Mega Phantom and Ultra Phantom with its ability.
- Snowmason's armor appears to take significantly more damage from all sources compared to other vehicles.
Changes in Updates
- The Snowmason was introduced in the 2021 Winterland Update.
- After an unknown update, the Phantom instant kill glitch was patched.