The Speed 2.0 is Legendary vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Such blatantly stylish designs is often accompanied with identically approved performance.
Speed 2.0 can be unlocked by completing 120 Car Quests.
Speed 2.0 has improved handling, along with the original stats from Speed.
Similar to the original vehicle, Speed 2.0 is best suited for hit-and-run strategies. Its notably responsive handling allows it to handle turns better and opens up for more acrobatic options.
- Speed 2.0 is based on the Redbull X2010 Prototype, a famous fictional race car from Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 and Gran Turismo 6 on PS4.
- Disregarding power-ups & special abilities, Speed 2.0 is tied with Speed, Grand Veloce and Speedboat for the fastest vehicles in the entire game.
- It also has the best handling amongst them.
Changes in Updates
- The Speed 2.0 was introduced in the Hollows Update.
- However, it cannot be obtained in said update due to the game containing insufficient non-fusion vehicles & car quests.