The Sprint Car is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It turns poorly, but there's no regret to that, for the purpose is not to perish with just one spike.
As its main advantages are mobility in terms of acceleration, Sprint Car can outrun almost any cars in the game in few seconds except for the fastest ones, thus making hit-and-run tactics a viable opinion. However, due to its poor handling, low health, and rather large size, Sprint Car is very vulnerable when turning and making sharp turns. It also very vulnerable against ramming due to its light weight and low health.
- The Sprint Car in Crash of Cars represents an archetype of a winged sprint car.
- The sprint cars in real life are very fragile, as they were made with lightweight materials.
- Sprint Cars are intended for drag racing, which explains their poor turning capability.
- Sprint Car, Phoenix, the Griffinelli, and the Banchi, are the fastest rare vehicles.
- Sprint Car and Fury tie for the vehicles with the highest acceleration in the entire game.
Changes in Updates
- The Sprint Car was introduced in the game's Global Launch.