The Sprint Car is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It turns poorly, but there's no regret to that, for the purpose is not to perish with just one spike.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
As its main advantages are mobility in terms of acceleration, Sprint Car can outrun almost any cars in the game in few seconds except for the fastest ones, thus making hit-and-run tactics a viable opinion. However, due to its poor handling, low health, and rather large size, Sprint Car is very vulnerable when turning and making sharp turns. It also very vulnerable against ramming due to its light weight and low health.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Sprint Car in Crash of Cars represents an archetype of a winged sprint car.
- The sprint cars in real life are very fragile, as they were made with lightweight materials.
- Sprint Cars are intended for short-range sprints on straight tracks, which explains their poor turning capability.
- It along with the Phoenix, the Griffinelli, and the Banchi, are the fastest rare vehicles.
- The Sprint Car and Fury tie for the highest acceleration in the entire game.