The Street Drifter is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Obvious and fine-tuned, it does well at what it was known for.
The Street Drifter is notable for its excellent handling, allowing precise tactical moves for dodging threats.
However, the vehicle suffers seriously from its low top speed, restricting it to passive strategies.
- Street Drifter was based on the Toyota Sprinter AE86.
- The paint job and its side text are references to Initial D, a Japanese manga/anime series where the vehicle was prominently featured.
- Due to its steering behavior, the vehicle produces a loud screeching sound whenever it makes a turn.
Changes in Updates
- The Street Drifter was introduced in the game's Global Launch.
- After the Golf Course Update, Street Drifter has its top speed reduced significantly.