The Survivor is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
The purpose of war against intangible ideals is never worth dying for.
The Survivor has balanced stats for a rare vehicle. The top speed is acceptable, though the acceleration is somewhat lacking, only slightly better than Earn To Die Truck, and the handling isn't really responsive too, resulting in slow turns. However, this also makes it relatively stable in exchange, and it's smaller hit-box makes it less vulnerable to ranged attacks.
The handling basically disables all aggressive options for this vehicle as it cannot work with high-risk, high reward strategies. Defensive wise, the top speed does provides it a small advantage over a variety of chasers.
Most of this vehicle's stats were similar to the Festive Sleigh. However, it is heavier and has slightly better acceleration.
- The Survivor is based on Terradyne Grukha armored vehicle.
- The Survivor is inspired by a vehicle in Dead Zed, another Not Doppler game, and was released to celebrate the release of that game as a minor update.
- This makes the Survivor the first vehicle that was not added to the game as a part of a major update. The approximate period is a few weeks after the Golf Course Update.
- It is the second vehicle that has a link to another Not Doppler Game, after Earn to Die Truck.
- Ironically, this vehicle is nowhere to be seen in that game.
- The Survivor's rear right passenger door is missing, instead, several wooden planks were seen. There is also silver metal sheet covering the rear left window.
- This appearance and the reference to Dead Zed implies that the damage is caused by the zombies attacking the vehicle.