The Tank is Legendary vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Survivability doesn't come with nothing. But when it does, the discrepancy between the two sides is beyond this world.
The Tank takes 50% less ramming damage.
The Tank features average handling and is a hulking mass of destruction if utilized correctly. However, it has a low top speed and acceleration. Combined with its ability and large hit-box, Tanks are best used for passive gameplay and users must learn to avoid ranged attacks at all costs.
In brawls without power-ups, the Tank can easily withstand multiple collisions while effortlessly pushing opponents away. It can also utilize its resistance to its advantage in assaulting enemy vehicles, as it only takes half damage from ramming attacks, yet dishes out significant punches per attack, not to mention sending them back some distance. It is therefore highly advisable for tanks to pursue enemies unable to retaliate for greater chances of success.
- The Tank is based on the M113 APC with a forward-mounted engine, enlarged cabin, and oversized exhausts.
- The vehicle's in-game name may be a double entendre, as it both refers to its ability to absorb significant damage and the stereotypical association of tanks with all fully-tracked military vehicles.
- In-game, the Tank can be damaged via ramming from even the lightest vehicles. This is most likely for balancing reasons, as most APCs in real life cannot be damaged by a Bumper Car.
- In real life, the M113 has enough mass to crush and destroy smaller cars and cripple larger ones due to it's stronger superstructure.
- Some promotional images involving the Tank are inconsistent with its current appearance. They are likely recycled beta models.
- Until the 2017 Winterland Update where War Machine was introduced, Tank has the most health of all vehicles.
- Until the release of the Lounge Update, where Party Car was introduced, Tank was the only 7-health vehicle in the entire game. It is still the only non-fusion 7-health vehicle.
Bugs and Glitches
- The Tank only takes reduced damage from ramming but not from other sources, despite the description.
Changes in Updates
- The Tank was introduced in the game's Global Launch.