The Time Machine is Legendary vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Jumps won't get it to the next period, but may easily prevent its destruction.
After travelling linearly for 4 seconds, Time Machine warps forwards in a similar fashion to Teleport. Charging is indicated by blue flames bursting out of the rear-laid engine's nozzles as well as blue waves ahead of the vehicle. Once the flames reach a certain intensity, the vehicle drags 2 harmless flame trails on the ground before the ability triggers. The ability has a cool down of 10 seconds.
- The Time Machine is loosely based on the DeLorean DMC-12 while its in-game model is based on the Mazda RX-7.
- The model is later reused for the Rotary, but with some major changes to its design to distinguish it from the Time Machine.
- The special ability along with the flame trails are references to the Back to the Future franchise featuring a DMC-12 capable of time travel once it reaches 88 MPH via electricity generated from its fusion reactor.
- Time Machine is used in the fusion of the Train, which echoes with their relevancy in Back to the Future 3: The DMC-12 teleported too far in history and was damaged upon arrival, disabling its propulsion. Without gasoline in the late 19th century, the protagonists hijack a steam train, using its velocity to push the DMC-12 for the teleport to activate.
- Despite the vehicle's appearance as a sports car, it does not perform as such, similar to the real life counterpart which suffered from an overweight body and underpowered engine.
- Along with Mower and Drinks Car, the Time Machine is one of the three vehicles on the game's loading screen after the Stadium Update.
- It was featured in the game icon in 1.2.21 patch to replaced the Gyrosphere, until 1.2.29 patch, when it was replaced by the Coffee Cup. However, iOS icons remained as the Time Machine until the Muscle again replaced it.
- Prior to the Hollows Update, Time Machine's ability did nothing to enemy vehicles.
- It was added to the loot pool in the Frozen Vale Update.
- Strangely, Time Machine can initiate a teleport by reversing in a straight line, although it will still zip forwards when it warps.
- The Time Machine also appears in one of NotDoppler's games, Renegade Racing (Flash Version) dubbed as "The Delorean".
- It is possible for it to warp outside of the Phantom Arena in Dungeon while the fight is in progress.