The Trailblaze is Legendary vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Physically, it compensates with a painful legacy.
The Trailblaze will drag a long flaming trail from its rear which does a small amount of damage per second. This does not affect the vehicle itself. The flames will disintegrate after a second or so on the same location.
The flame trail can force enemies and pursuers away from itself. While the damage is not very significant per hit, the high attack rate still turns it deadly. However, faster chasers may swerve around the bike, meaning that evasive maneuvers must be considered all the time, which, unfortunately, isn't that much of an option for the bike, forcing it to rely on power-ups for major damage. To get the most use of the ability it is imperative to obtain power-ups that can disable vehicles or somehow deter them, thus increasing the chances
Trailblaze is rather weak in terms of health however, and it's low top speed as well as the average handling does not allow any options on tight moves. It's better to just move forward, and literally avoid anyone that's seen.
- The Trailblaze is based on the Honda NSR500.
- The real-life NSR500 is much faster than it's in-game counterpart. The reduced top speed is likely for balancing reasons, as otherwise, the flame trails will be excessively long and hard to avoid.
- Being the first motorcycle in the entire game, its fragility is reflected in its extremely low health.
- The ability to drag a flaming trail refers to the heat (and sometimes flames) produced from burnout friction as the vehicle's wheel begins to spin while on contact with the ground. It is commonly used at drag races as such wheels generally perform better at higher temperatures.
- A small section of the fire sprite is unrealistically attached to the wheel, resulting it persisting even while airborne or moving, even though it is not possible to perform burnouts in these conditions.
Changes in Updates
- The Trailblaze was introduced in the 2017 Mansion Update as an Upcoming Vehicle.
- After the Hypergrid Update, Trailblaze can be obtained from Prize Machines.